Tdf 18

The emotional show was just a hormonal imbalance.

G man is king, can’t fight historical circumstances.

I’ve always like Thomas, but especially after this post-race interview when he won Stage 2 at the Tour Down Under in 2013, and he mentions being out on the lash for a few months after winning gold at Beijing in 2008. Just a dude who’s good at riding bikes.

[video]Tour Down Under 2013 - Stage 2 Full [Eng] - YouTube

Boring tour de france was boring.

Moscon suspended 5 weeks by the UCI. I thought Sky were going to deal with it? No? Abdicate responsibility while it suits them? Shocking. Shocked and appalled I say

5wks prob isn’t that much, would he have done the vueta anyway? not like afl whereby players rock up every wk

Now there’s an idea - a rider has to be suspended for a certain number of races, rather than a time frame. So a team has to designate the rider on their squad for a race, then start with one fewer riders than everyone else.