The kids thread.

I hope one of you foa parents parents like this guy:

//youtu.be/YlVi0noRr-o

GOLD! Table for glasses, not arses! Classic, will use.

Can anyone recommend a good baby seat? My daughter is 14 months but about the length of the avaerage 2yo.

I’m running a Yepp mini good up to 15kg, mounts on the stem in between your arms, not me in this photo but you get the idea and bouns save the Tarck bike t-shirt and foofy porteur rack…

I like the Yepp mini’s but I reckon soon she’ll just out grow it as she’s about 12 kgs and super long. I may as well get something that will do us for another year or 2.

edit

just get a Bullit gordo =D

+1, trying to justify that…

I like the look of the seat tube mounted rear Yepps, but haven’t used them.

I’ve got two first model Topeak rear seats, haven’t had any trouble - they’re a bit rattley when there’s no kid in them! I like that they are easy to take on and off and can use the rack for panniers. The foam stuff seems to wear out/unstick quite quickly, though. The foot straps are pretty useless, don’t think I’ve ever used them.

Hey folks. Here is my son Milton. He’s about 40 hours old and loves a huge fart. Takes after his dad with some nice wispy₪hair on his shoulders.

Can’t post pic on phone :frowning:

Congrats. Welcome to the club.

Hi Milton waves

Cheers fellas

SOST OKED for you and Rebecca.

Way to be a dad!! Congrats :slight_smile: Pity you didn’t have twins… would have counted for the #dailydouble

Great news, Rhys. Congratulations. Life will never be the same…for the better.

sometimes…

onya rhys!

Great news. Quiet high five.

Awesome stuff Rhys!

Well played rhys

I’ve been running one of these for over a year for a four year old and a one year old. Highly recommended, easy to adjust, kids say they are comfy and easy to take on and off.

In my experience the farting never ends. Congrats! Welcome to the world little fella.