The kids thread.

Great name dude. Congrats! Welcome to the club :wink:

Now the real fun starts. Nice work Jono, hope you’re new family stay healthy and well. Pics?

Good stuff Jono. Enjoy the coming weeks and months!

Congrats dude, Take heaps of photo’s and try your best to step back and enjoy it through your sleep induced haze. Damn hard at times to remember to try and do.

Rode 35k’s yesterday towing my little girl. She slept… So I got to take some photo’s :slight_smile:

Congrats buddy. New baby day, never gets old. It’s the most amazing thing, and then it just gets better and better.

Have fun!

That is fantastic Jonathon, congratulations. Have been thinking about you guys and what a wonderful 2012 you are having. Enjoy this amazing time.

Congrats. Make sure to give your wife/partner a massive hug(when she’s able to take it), and tell her how special she is for what she’s done and gone through the last 9 odd months.
Sleep deprivation, and later child induced poverty will become your world, but you will be richer for the whole experience, and probably do a repeat performance later down the track when the time feels right.

^^ its true, devoting your self to another living thing for its benifit is super goods and very quickly you forget what was so damn important about yourself.
trying to find a photo of my three 9,6,4.
The poverty is fine not that bad life can be as expensive as you make it. As for women, fuckin amazing the idea of growing a life is crazy shit.

very quickly the pull of toys fades and little things you share as just dad and child far outweigh and material purchase(see above wisdom), first music/gig, seeing things you have shown them vicariously coming through in their personalities.

-belonging to a bigger circle-

Callum 9, Frank 6, Niamh 4

Congrats HM.
Mods, we are going to need a sticky to keep up with all the new additions soon!

Congrats Jono you got 15 years of terror to deal with now! Lucky your s tough little bugger!

Happy Fathers day y’all

took my little girl to gear this arvo to say g’day to dayne. we get in the car and she says “do all men have bike sheds, dad?”

only the good ones young munga. went for a ride with my daughters this morning and my 8 year old skids on the pathway, proud dad (tears in eye moment)

Custom 35cm Kumo Tarck bike time.

She ok Dan?

Kids…ay… Oh yeah that makes me a Dad!

I had a really lazy day, slept in , boys came in and accosted me and the wife. Talked crap and unwrapped my chockies, Dr Karl book and Mr Grumpy Tshirt(Mr Men). Shared a few scorched almonds in Choc before gettin up. Cruised down to LBS for a chat and picked up some cables and outers for the commuter build complete with Fathers day discount. Grabbed some beers and took my boys to the park. Mr 10 and I hit the nets for some pre season cricket training for him, and Mr 13 took his clubs out for a few swings with his recently(tip shop) purchased clubs. Tacos for tea tonight and a few more brewskis. Being a dad is one of those full time jobs that keeps you on your toes and always focused on what’s best for the family, but I wouldn’t trade it for anything else. Boys and I went to our first AFL game together yesterday as well. After plenty of international cricket games and local footy it seemed a little Ho Hum, but we had a godd day with not withstanding.

Happy Fathers day to all you Dads on the forum.

Father & son first attempt at 1in20. Didn’t quite make it.

That was ages back, she is fine.

Had a pretty rad day hanging out with my girl, played in the garden together then had a family nap on the bed which was pretty rad and it was nice to just lie there watching her peacefully asleep. Away from the family for a week, writing from Singapore airport ATM. Kills me doing this after a weekend like that.

my nearly 3.5 year old on her new chrissie pressie, and my nearly 1.5 year old boy on his! New lids too

She looks stoked. Him, not so much.