The Photography Thread

should print things and put them in albums too. i keep meaning to.
i liked looking through photo albms as a kid.

i wonder if going through the process of printing and putting in a book would be a good method to consider what’s really important and allow a bunch of deleting. probably.

You could store the photos in DNA: https://catalogdna.com/

stay of execution to Mar 12.

Flickr said in an earlier statement that this doesn’t mean all your photos above the 1,000-picture limit will suddenly vanish. Rather, it’s that they’ll become “eligible” for deletion. The service will initially focus on “abandoned” accounts with large numbers of private photos. You might not want to panic about your publicly listed vacation photos, then, although you might not want to count on getting a reprieve unless you’re willing to shell out $50 per year for Pro access.

You could do a photo book - basically just a simplified Indesign; choose your book size, layout your photos, order and upload, finished book posted to you.

We’ve done a bunch from our travels, wedding, kids milestones, etc. Always been quite happy with the results. Can be time consuming if you get all designerbro about it, but pretty quick if you stick to the templates and don’t get too fancy.

I got took some images for Cyclist Magazine. I shot the Byron Hinterland story and some for the Victorian Alps story in the latest issue. I also wrote the story for the Vic Alps article.

You should all go out and buy a copy.

I’m also the rider on the over. I’m a cover model.

Straight to the pool room!

Did Buy! Did read :open_mouth: great pics and write up bob!!

Finally got to try out the Carl Zeiss lens with long exposures. its been great the last 6 month for daylight stuff.

heres a shot from last night at vivid -

Imgur

Picked up my first full frame wide angle lens last night. Samyang 14mm 2.8 Manual lens.

Keen to try it out over the weekend
Imgur

Imgur

A good collection of kit you have now Cam! Loving your enthusiasm with it all.

1 Like

Thats a great looking wrist cord there too.

1 Like

Thanks mate yess berry passionate about it

Cheers Tom! I made that by hand while I was off the bike after surgery.

THis was taken with the new 14mm Samyang

Imgur

Nothing to see or read here. As you were.

1 Like

Cheers Liam!!

That would look good but I get vertigo and that was bad for me in this spot.
I like having some foreground in the shot also to make it more interesting and give it some depth.

1 Like

I agree. It’s one of the advantages of wide angle lenses. It gives you that nice sense of a clear fore, mid and background

1 Like

Nothing to see here.

It’s pretty rude to edit someone’s pic when they don’t actually ask for CC