The small joys today thread (a bit of Yang for FoA Yin of late)

Went to Adelaide. Met JLN.

2 Likes

Who?..

…Not ZLTN.

4 Likes

SJ1: Employed again after copping a redundancy late Jan.

SJ2: Random stranger returned my wallet after I left it in a park on my lunch break.

SJ3: Saw Geoff.

3 Likes

WHAT AM I, CHOPPED LIVER?!?! :sob:

1 Like

SJ4: Saw Chopped Liver :grin:

4 Likes

rolu so needy cant believe.

Nice one Pinzo. Where’s the new role? Glad it didn’t take too long post-redundancy, I’ve been there before (during the GFC, with a newborn baby no less. That got stressful, though it did mean pro-hour rides with HMC!)

haha never forget! very good riding period.

wait, what?! what do you mean by this?? is this a joke? what am i missing?

can i call you to discuss this? i need reassurance we’re cool!!

james?!

1 Like

omg it was a joke rolu!!!

or are you joshing me? so confused.

hahahahaha got immmmmmmm

caught at first slip, fml.

1 Like

Was nice to see P_N20 again.

Didn’t know about the redundancy, they’re not fun.

SJ: Luckily cycling (albeit alone?) is a pretty good distancing measure? Got a bit to be thankful for there. Makes golf look kind of sensible too?

Think we need some more SJ’s in here as I assume everyone is dealing with a fair bit ofr stress/anxiety right now, and always find this is a good antidote.

1 Like

SJ: Girlfriend got out of Melb just before everything got crazy and will spend prob the next two months in Indonesia.
NSJ: She probably will have to cancel her trip to Japan for winter break in June.

SJ2: Walking up the street the other day and I heard the distinct sound of a carabina jangling. Cheapo white spray painted fixie with bull bars and everything went ripping by.

SJ3: Headed out camping for 3 days with some buddies, a big smoker+pile of meat, and a couple kegs of good beer from tomorrow.

1 Like

SJ: riding. Just riding.

NSJ: riding past a supermarket just after it has opened. Everyone has lost their mind and drives like even more of a peanut.

1 Like

SJ: First in the queue at Aldi due to getting there at usual opening time but them opening an hour later for restocking

1 Like

what did you buy Swuz?

Just the usual 24kg of chicken breast and all the minced meat they had

3 Likes