The telly thread

That’s the only attraction for being a mod, so they can get away redrum. Don’t hate the player, hate the game.

Californication, Where do I even start…

All the good stuff’s been mentioned, but I did just finished season 1 of Bored to Death, which wasn’t too bad, probably more so because I didn’t know anything about it.
On that note, I kinda wish Game of Thrones hadn’t been talked up so much before I saw it, because I was led to belive it was some kind of medival fantasy version of The Wire - which it’s not. - It just came accross as a collection of gratuitous deaths, nudity and incest, played out by a bunch of actors with dirt smeared unconvincingly over their faces so as to appear poor (what’s with that?). - Of course, if it hadn’t had been talked up so much, I’d be raving about it.

I also think HMC should star in his own show. I would watch that, and talk it up.

funny you mention that, Sime and I have an idea brewing.

does anyone think there’s a market for some sort of TV app, where i’d pop up in the corner of the screen and engage in ridicule and general shittalking of the show, similar to the guys below? i’m thinking it may be my ticket out of this statistics business.

You’ll have my .99c

Entourage

“I’m a rapper with a baby…”

Mighty Boosh is okay, there’s also a show called Green Wing that has a variety of brit actors from spaced, coupling, book group etc… average but worth a look if you can get it cheap.

Anyone who likes cartoons and getting high should check Delta State… trippy

I’d like that. I can see a custom QandA-style twitter ticker along the bottom of my TV, but only loaded with yours and blakey’s twitter comments. Would make watching TV awesome again.

I love Statler and Waldorf. They’re my ultimate ambition, raison d’etre, reason for living. Gods !!!
Puerile, cynical, grumble bums. Doesn’t get any better.

Oh fucking hell… I can see where this is going. The ultimate odd couple, a designer and a philosopher, brought together by a love of bike mechanics and death metal.

You got a name for this show? because I’m pretty sure this forum will make one up regardless.

That show looks hella interesting.

The Boondocks is good cartoon viewing. Very good.

Also Garth Marenghi’s Darkplace for ridiculousness

Not that I’m a naysayer but me thinks it might not end up as actual show, but as 15sec mpeg’s on www.man2man/fixie.com

nttawwt

Jens Albinus? Mrs Commuter would go weak at the knees…

ftfy

The Office, is consistently funny. the one with Steve Carrell

I’ll endorse that fix. I’ll also watch anything with Richard Ayoade in it.

Sons Of Anarchy? No one has mentioned Sons of Anarchy yet…

wtf guys

Nathan Barley? Dutch wine? Etc?

I got a bunch of laughs out of Nathan Barley and trashbat.co.ck but then started to lose interest. I’ve been meaning to watch all the eps of Man to Man with Dean Learner.

What is this you speak of?