The 'what you've done to your bike today' thread

and every one’s unique!!!

and made of real mexican blanket!

I just installed my Sugino 75 BB, cranks and chainring and took them on their maiden voyage- was very pleased.
:smiley:

I changed my Kashimax to a Rolls on the Samson and enjoyed a comfortable ride to work today.

I received a new (shorter) stem in the mail from manbau, fitted it to my bike and put on new long grips. also, cleaned chain and re-lubed. ride to work was joyous.

installed my new fork crown caps, looks a ton better when looking down at them.

installed my new fork crown caps, looks a ton better when looking down at them.

Thank christ, the open ends were bothering me so much

Sold my Paconi road bike, then had to walk to work! Quick sale though!!

quick as a flash!

I bought one of these last night before riding home.

Uber impressed, mind you I was using a mini led torch cable tied to my bars before hand so this is a large improvement.

Also 1 x white chain to impress the girls

Tonight i cleaned and regreased a loose ball headset.
Then i cleaned and regreased my loose ball headset

If-you-know-what-I-mean!!!

BAM!!!

trued my new front wheel at the nunnery, laced the rear going back to true it on monday night … who knew lacing/truing would be fun…got my OCD fix in one hour rather than having to touch every yellow letterbox and car with a number plate starting with ‘T’ i passed on the way home. will hand sand my frame to perfection next when alll the wheels laced… post when done.

On my Europa, I fixed a flat (front wheel), replaced a tube (rear wheel), took my cranks off, tightened the bottom bracket, wrapped teflon tape around the NDS cup to hopefully stop this happening again, all while watching the Simpson’s.

Thinking of pulling the whole bike all apart this weekend though give it a new paint job. Thinking a metallic black to cover up the crappy half gloss / half-matte chipped paint on there at the moment.

Tried to find a noise on my bmx, but I couldnt.
I think its coming from my cranks, but after riding around for a few hours lastnight it dissapeared.
I broke a seat of cranks last year hitting a wallride, and hope it never happens again. I’ll keep an eye on them.

I also raised the seat on my big ass RAM about half an inch.

DA 13t and 14t cogs ($18 each) and Thomson post from Wiggle.
I wove wiggle. Won’t post photo… the bike is UGLY.

Are you still fukn growing!!

Noth that i know of, im just hopefully itll solve some very minor knee pains i get every once in a while. i think ive always had the seat too low.

Hey Mocco your cranks are creaking cause you didn’t pit the right spacer between the bearings.

E

This is a different bike to the one I had in your shop, I’ll put it all apart over the weekend and find the issue on the new one.

replaced the tyres and changed ratio - 50/19. old wheel back on and its all looking much nicer. however when i went to ride up the street i found my cranks slipped rougly one half rotation - walked the bike home and removed the cog then replaced it and tightened it - what could this be the result of? just not tightened enough?

J