Thermomix

I misread couch.

These things look awesome, but I dare not show the wife, otherwise our family holiday my get ‘postponed’.

I’m gonna do my tax return soon, then I’m gonna buy a return ticket to USA to go snowboarding.

yep, probs just cook for myself and do that.

Sounds like an excellent choice.

Otherwise:

Sounds like your working for your Thermomix - Simplify man

best!!!

EDIT: Just beat mrs ezy x 3 in a row at monopoly deal.

Haha !!!

Does it even jaffle?

Don’t think it can jaffle. But it can make the bread, and probably some interesting contents for the FoA staple meal.

Haybox or GTFO!

Wow, a rare photo (albeit blurry) of Mrs Spirito!

If it ain’t jaffle it ain’t shit NAHMEAN?!

There’s been others posted …

^ Dedicated ‘post a pic of Mrs Spirito’ thread plz.

For $2K you’d expect to be able to throw raw wheat, water tomato and cheese into this contraption and have a crispy Jaffle at the other end…

She would kill me …

For $2k I’d expect it to wash the dishes, clean up afterwards and take the garbage out.

I find that ridiculous. Then again I’m a “knife, chopping board, bowl” kind of guy. Never thought it was so hard to make pizza dough which I do every third week (make one fresh and freeze 2 weeks worth). I begrudgingly bought a garlic crusher as Mrs. Spirito prefers to use one. We have a cheese grater specific for parmesan, and a Bamix thingy which I use sometimes (for homous) but I like to think everything else is made just the old, simple and cheap way. Probably becuase I hate cleaning appliances and unpacking/packing them away. To much shit in the kitchen is my weekly rant.

/\ Gotta agree here. I love my non-electric, kitchen tools.

$2k would but some mighty fine pots, pans, knives, chopping boards, bowls, plates, cutlery etc

Don’t try and understand it man, you’ve seen what chicks spend on shoes etc! Just shut up and enjoy your organic, free range, something certified, whole food, fair trade, carbon neutral bread. That I will then use to wrap up snag with (which has none of the above features). My miss’s also has a thing for bowls #fuckyouikea

C’mon man… you spent $2k on something to make smoothies with. The kitchen’s not hers … take it back :wink:

Am laughing! Just so were VERY clear, I contributed $0 to the crazy thing hey!!! I have been inspired however and am doing a corn beef tonight and “thermomix” mash for the first time.