This is the new forum - It's getting hammered. PROBLEMS?

Like you said, I’d recommend just opening up a FlickR account. As you get much higher resolution images, as vBulletin rapes image quality, and you get near endless storage space. And just put a link to your ‘photostream’ in your sig on here if you like, and you’re set.

Rapes image quality, huh? Well I wouldn’t want that now, would I?

I do kind of miss the old forum style :frowning:

any possibility of changing the time to correct australian? (i guess eastern standard would be the best)
it’s a little irritating cos sometimes it’s handy to work out when somehting’s been posted.

(eg, i’m posting this at 1:40pm Thursday 27.05.10)

I was just thinking the same thing

You can set your timezone through your own profile.

My Settings|General Settings

ahhh, much better thanks

cheers

The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 10 characters.

site was down for a bit this morning…exceeded bandwidth it said…just so you know (which you probably do)

We did, but the admin was in a tropical paradise (i’m not joking) something about being distracted by coconuts and crystal clear water… bosses everywhere will be disappointed that he was able to be dragged away long enough to fix the problem.

yep, much better indeed

cheers

can i change the title of a thread i created? can’t seem to find a button and need to add some info

thx

Should be able to. PM me with the details.

Hey its Shortsie, why cant i see any trading pages???

Reactivate your shortsie account, don’t use this one.

(Welcome back)

I’m trying to find a way to list all threads with new posts since my last visit. It seems the ‘Whats New’ button and ‘New Posts’ link do the same thing: list all threads with new posts in the last 24 hours - is that right?

Dumb question, but can I change my user name to horatio like in the old forum? Thanks

Sure, changed it for you.

ahahahahaha!

+1000000000000! that is brilliant!