This is the new forum - It's getting hammered. PROBLEMS?

Glad people like the new site.

I’ve just upgraded the server we’re running on, and tweaked some of the settings. Hopefully things are better.

nick.

Hmm I went from 25-30 posts and access to the for sale area to just 3 posts even though I’ve been lurking since 2008. I’d previously posted things for sale in the for sale section and for some reason those posts have disappeared. Also my beloved DannyGlover username changed to the first half of my old email address. Help a brother out please?

…Aside from quibbles the new site looks great.

New site looks good.

Higher chance of getting busted by work colleagues though…

SW

your username is now ‘DannyGlover’ - you might want to logout/login.

not sure what’s up with your post count… i’ll look at it later… right now there are too many password requests :stuck_out_tongue:

Great work Nick!

Forum migrations are a headache at the best of times but this is looking really good. Thanks for all your unseen hard work.

the old smileys were cuter. i like the simplicity and colourwhey of the old site. the ring came off my pudding can.
WAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!

Took a while to reset my password and login, but I’m in now!
Looks good, hopefully it’s still light on the bandwidth.
Hmmm, what picture thing should I have…

How can i change my screen name bac to pip???

You can ask :stuck_out_tongue:

how do you want it? PIP! pip pIp PiP pip!! P!P

?

etc.

How come Pip is NJS certified?

Where is his NJS stamp?

haha, any of it is cool with me! Pip! would be good.

Cheeeeers

Hamish! Stop Posting!

We’ll fix your trading access ok?

Siq fixie cool 9 speed cassette

A shiny diamond to the person who gives me a link to a pentabike image suitable for avatar status.

Incredibly, i worked it out myself.

Because, he has 740 posts, and you only have 4.

And, because you’re annoying.

Thanks dude… It would of taking me a good hour or so to make 25 posts with 30 second intervals… Phhheww

it’s a post count thing. notice that you’re currently a muppet?

edit: ha. raged by 5 people in as many seconds…

Sorry, still hasn’t changed with a login/logout. Maybe there’s a lag. Sorting out the trading access would be good again. I remember I had things for sale last time when the post count got changed from 20 to 25. It ate up my posts even though I had something for sale. So maybe the old system still remembered that I had a certain number of ghost posts that fizzled on the upgrade. I dunno.

yes, there is a lag. best email me with issues, i can’t keep track of everything.