Three day micro-tour

Ok I understand. I might bring you all down as I haven’t ridden in a bunch for a while. I tend to get a bit ‘punchy’ too so better off leave me out of it.
Count me in next time then hey?

i am especially scared of day 2.

in other news - i met a tradie at home today and he says - “Boy, you sure have a lot of bikes. Do you have like a lot of people living here?” lol

i still gotta get accom. Backpacker byron mite be where i bunk. And i won’t be joining fridays riverloop. I am working all week on the bi quite warm by then.

what’s “punchy” - is that like when people give shit to car loads of arabs and then get pounded?

Do you want a go C*NT!?!?! Feckin Fogattt!!

:wink:

:wink:

I’ve been doing some tough interval sessions on the trainer (thanks dan) this week but am backing off after tonight.

Azz - get yourself out to a Saturday morning ride! No one gets left behind and we’ve been finding some really fun routes lately.

^ fkn lolz

nah - on a serious note Azz, what did you mean by punchy?
… I got side tracked and couldn’t let that opportunity pass

The mt cotton loop has to be my fav of late by a long way. Wouldn’t mind doing that again but start it off by heading out along Kingsford Smith and over the gateway like we did the other weekend - its a good little jump start for any ride

No exactly what you wrote about hitting c*nts in slammed Subaru’s, who may or may not have a close relative that wears a towel on his head and knows which way Mecca is wherever he is anywhere in the world, at any time!!!

If there wasn’t a support driver already (Mrs Antmandan) then I would offer to be one for you. Being an ICU nurse for 20 years means I know how to put body parts back together when required.
Another time.

i’ve been reading this thread to keep up with your plans for the tour lads, sounds like it’s going to be amazing, and i’m proud of you all for all the awesome training you’ve been putting in.

azz - please take your clansmen rhetoric elsewhere. it’s unpleasant, unnecessary, and well, makes you come off as an uneducated fool.

sorry if i missed something…

No deleted posts make us both look like fools.
Forget it. I’m neither uneducated nor a fool.

[QUOTE=nny;277302]azz - please take your clansmen rhetoric elsewhere. it’s unpleasant, unnecessary, and well, makes you come off as an uneducated fool. [QUOTE]

That’s cool. Mods deleted posts.
I’m not a unpleasant, unnecessary or uneducated fool…

oh so by your logic, ‘knowing’ justifies verbal marginalisation and slander… hmm, i wonder what Edward Said would say about this.

good day, i can’t be bothered engaging in further discourse on the matter.

yeah, ok right!

[QUOTE=Azz;277315][QUOTE=nny;277302]azz - please take your clansmen rhetoric elsewhere. it’s unpleasant, unnecessary, and well, makes you come off as an uneducated fool.

That’s cool. Mods deleted posts.

thank fuck for that. i think it is a poor representation of the cycling community for off-hand, bigoted waffle to be kept up on a public forum.

thanks mods.

^ nice one!
Who’s that in your avatar btw?
It’s either you, your girlfriend or a possible degrading representation of the female form.

^oh ffs, Azz - do one, you are coming off like a huge bellend.

on one hand you have bombarded my inbox with your apologies and justification for your posts, and on the other you are trying to demonise me for voicing offense at your comments.

boring.

i shouldn’t, but it’s just soo tempting to feed the troll. nom nom nom.