To solidify my BOGAN status

“Land rights for gay whales”

E

You shake my nerves and you rattle my brain…

that car has balls

fuck-c@nts

or “Wanking, there is nothing better”

THIS! it keeps coming back to haunt me from many years past.

lol!!!

do this!

I love this thread and I love bogan stickers. Even have a southern cross on my ghetto AU Falcon ha ha

BIG STICKER PERFORMANCE

SIX APPEAL was another I was tempted to get. Being a 6 cylinder and all.

NARREWARREN in big old english text font would look pretty rude, or you could make up your own narrewarren crew (narreboys or such… probably already exists?)

i want to get stickers printed that say I’m a -well I wont say (to minimise offense to HLC), to stick under southern cross stickers on cars (preferably not while theyre in them)

Definitely get this:

Unfortunately the matching plates are spoken for:

Stickers for Bogans (or ‘Bogs’, as they used to be called here in the West):
(a) “Horn broken, use finger”;
(b) “Don’t laugh, it could be your daughter in here” (these are generally on the back of panelvans - a variation on the old “If this van is a rockin’, then don’t come a knockin”); and
(c) “Shoot ferals” (there’s a level of irony in this sticker that is lost on most of the people who put it on their car or ute).

My own favourite, which really isn’t a bogan/bog sticker, is “This space has been left vacant intentionally”.

Also, as a cyclist, be particularly careful of cars that have stickers which say:
(a) “I’d rather be sailing” (this means the driver is generally thinking about sailing rather than driving);
(b) “I believe in fairies” (this means the driver is off with the fairies and has only a tenuous grasp on reality);
(c) “The Goddess is dancing” (see above).

Also be wary of cars that have a ‘Baby on board’ sign, as the driver may be hormonal, or distracted by their baby, or more likely to drive arrogantly (because they are carrying a precious cargo, whereas you are a scum-bag cyclist that doesn’t deserve to be on their road) — and because those signs are generally attached to Volvo station wagons and large, expensive 4WDs.

“The south will rise again!”

saw a car in Brisbane, an old white Skyline to be exact with a sticker “Dying Fetus” on the rear window… My girlfriend was horrified, is it a band?

This… but Calvin (that’s who it is, of Calvin and Hobbes fame I believe) pissing on an Aerospoke.

The last few cars I’ve had “intimate moments” with have had one of these.

ha ha ha

yeah Dying Fetus is a band :slight_smile:

YouTube - Dying Fetus check it :slight_smile:

say it! ha ha ha unfortunately the space below my southern cross is taken up with an aufalcon.com sticker :open_mouth: that might be more embarrassing

Grow a mo and get this.

Cheers for the suggestions hipster kids.

I’m getting two of these:

Fat Trucker Girls Decal Funny BBW Mudflap Jeep 4x4 4wd - eBay (item 270643141948 end time Feb-27-11 20:15:00 PST)

And then I’m gonna hit up a certain sexy forum member for a wu-tang symbol (pretty sure they call it a phoenix, yeah?)

For lolz, I had a big confederate flag sticker with “redneck” printed across it on the back window of my mini. I used to get tailgated heaps… I think I still have a spare one of those stickers around somewhere. I bought them in a shop in South Carolina, the guy running the place tried to recruit me and my brother for the local klan. true story…