Tour De France 2009 [May contain traces of SPOILERS!]

Yep, I agree that it was honest and quite refreshing to see. Still, I reckon you can give some insight and still portray a positive message for your team.

Lance’s interview commenting on what he thought of Contador dropping him at the end of the stage was interesting. He said that he wasn’t bothered by it, but his body language let him down. Didn’t look real happy.

and how they didn’t have the legs for the mountains? :smiley:

Should of seen that coming…

cavendish continues to provide the good stuff, c/o mark renshaw’s twitter:

To all aspiring cyclists. If you ever fancy that harmless chocolate bar, look at todays stage profile. Believe me, it’s so not worth it! Cav
2:31 AM Jul 12th from TwitterFon

http://fixed.org.au/forums/index.php/topic,7849.msg68431.html#new

sweet pics.

http://www.projectletour.com/

awesome pics,wont let me save any for future screen savers though DAMN IT!

imho i only found 2 or 3 photos in there that were any good :?

Print screening ftw!

The Contador photo at the end… what’s the deal with it do you reckon? It’s in a completely different league in terms of photography skills… amazing photo though.

yeah the contador photo is amazing,also the hill climbing ones from distance,dunno about all the old fat dudes basking in the sun though!

Yeah, that pic at the end. Amazing!

I love it as a series, it is capturing a totally different aspect to the tour that you don’t see. The guy with a TV + Satellite dish strapped to his moped… AWESOME! A family with a pet ferret, sunbaking with budgie smuglers. The time trial face montage… classic!

Awesome bunch of photos.

just using a remote flash set off to the side plus an on camera flash by the looks of it.

in regards to the “lifestyle” photos, if i wanted to see that kind of thing id just search flickr for peoples own photos of the tour, for a “photographer” who has access to the tour like it seems he may, id be expecting many more bangers on there showing off what he can do :wink: rather than weirdly cropped pics of fat dudes sunbathing.

so whos been survivng on coffee to keep them alive during the day due to being up every night watching the tour live? i know i have.

i haven’t watched a single stage yet. man, i suck. im in bed by like, 10 nowadays. WOO.

goodnight cruel world.

I may or may not have just eaten half a jar of nutella with a spoon

One of the many advantages of working in a bike shop is that it’s almost expected that you’ll show up to work tired and useless for three weeks. I’ve been taking advantage of this.

at least it’s low G.I. :smiley:

[quote=benzy ]
so whos been survivng on coffee to keep them alive during the day due to being up every night watching the tour live? i know i have.
[/quote

Meth.

One thing I often wonder when watching TDF is what are they eating while they’re riding? You often see them pulling out what looks like a mini can of drink with a ring-pull- anyone know what it is?
Surely they can’t be eating on Powerbars and Gels for 3 weeks- imagine you poor stomach!