[video=youtube_share;s_8KR-n2fBQ]http://youtu.be/s_8KR-n2fBQ[/video]

12 speed straight block

with a 53/44 amirite

The real beauty of this group is the ability to run a 11-23 straight block
Now that is a sensation

^ That’s 13 speed mate.

^^ the delightful sensation of lactate build in your thighs oooooooooh

soz, 53/54, you right.

can’t believe its 2018 and we think progress is having a single chain ring and a dinner plate on the back. Bye all that is good and true, better luck next life.

I agree with you Jamesy. This only happened cos SHRAM couldn’t figure out front shifiting.

Progress is having a 500% range at the tip of a single finger, cos the other hand’s busy flipping the bird to ding dongs still rocking 2x’s. Jump out while you can, the ship is sinking.

fml

hahahahaha

Don’t listen to Hari. He has a mullet. By choice.

as if you shift both doggos at the same time anyway. i’ve flipped heaps of birds.

mullets are fresh and full of flow sensations.

if you dunno, you dunno…

//youtu.be/dwDpSKDyKRU

Quoted cos reality
I did gumtree rd in the 53/27 and it’s about 30% and felt guilty for using the 27,
Half lined the chain and don’t care I was making a point that compacts suck especially when paired with a wi fly or what ever That sram thing is that enables people to put mtb gears on real bikes

Some nice machining happening on the backside of the cassette. Copying Sram a bit.
But yesh wait till the chorus version eh

SRAM should release 13 speed ‘sram black’ tomorrow on Friday the 13th. Because screw numbers.

Who wants 12, or 11 for that matter. Cheaper electronic shifting would be sweet though.