una scatola di ruote dentate appassionate

Tiagra 4700 10spd. Feels like 11spd. What a group.

ooft

Looks like it does fit on the same freehub, so that’s one plus I guess.

Yep, 4700 is the bargain banger. Got it on 2 bikes now. Why would you got 105-11s when this is here?

p good banter imo

4600, feels like 7800 but not crashed and worn out.

6800, feels like m9000 but actually doesn’t at all.

Chorus feels like Dura Ace only with passion.

This might be the best thread i’ve read for a bit here…
James/Dayne Sensations vs Rolly pre-having to replace/service MTB parts (i can hear the cries of anger from here) vs Harry the sandal wearer (who needs performance when you are wearing fancy thongs to ride slowly)…

i for one welcome the furthering of the groupset wars…

M7000 is the perfect groupset and Saint pedals grip Teva’s perfectly. Nobody needs anything else, ever.

i love sandals too, i love all facets of the culture war stew. Never forget that tom busted me wearing birkys riding Pete’s freak bike.

if MTB cassettes cost $470 you can expect the Focus to be in the sale section shortly.

well no but theres a shit load more to replace than the usual chain/casette of a roadie. haha! better luck next life.

wellllllllllll guess i’ll see how it goes. i feel like i’d be more accepting of paying more for parts if they get thrashed/crashed/beat up a bit more than a roadie chain/cassette.

what’s the 105 equivalent in MTB land?

SLX.

Stick with XT and you can’t go wrong, good balance of price/weight/reliability.

Throw your mtb in the river

Ride your cross bike into the river, with passion…

Quit bikes and go for a swim in the river.

smuglord did this, high water mark of fixies.

sweet, already running SLX.

TC - i legit think of blakey going into the yarra every single time i ride the trails.

Didn’t Blakey also have to rescue someone’s bike from the Yarra? Haha