Wednesday Fix v4.0

Nice day today but…I hope everyone comes out for a ride this evening…

Should be big. I’ve beem making some calls and there’ll be a few rockstars like Cuzbro out I think.

I’m in.

work seems to have declared a jihad on me today… but talk of an (metro) champion cast (cuzbro!) has me wondering what i can ‘defer’ until tomorrow :evil:

ill see how it goes…

might make an appearance…

Fixed

damn i cant make it, and this weather is so niiice…

EPIC ride tonight. Mega proud that everybody made it all the way and nobody ended up in the creek. Well done guys.

+1 awesome ride. Had the smell of ‘epic’ about it for sure.

Bewildered airport passengers seeing a bunch of fixies in the airport lift= priceless!

Super good ride,from my place round trip was just under 70 kms.

I thought i was going in for sure. at one point couldn’t see shit, no red lights ahead, no white lights behind, and just a half dead knogfrog for navigation.
shit’s getting epic’er and epic’er

ahh, this is why i feel so tired. i must be at around 90kms… the last couple of little hills before my house, i could feel my legs starting to give up

MEGA-EPICNESS!!!

just wait until summer . . . . . .

Any photos?

details?

i ended up nowhere near making it…

That skid I dropped near the market cost me a tire. Damn. Awesome ride.

Elizabeth St, Flemington Rd down to the drains, then bike path aaaalllll the way out to Mickleham Road. Then Melrose Dr to the airport, mad dash up to the top of the carpark, about 10 bikes + riders in one lift, then McDonalds. Then back through airport traffic, Melrose, Keilor Rd, Mt Alexander Rd, Flemington Rd, CITY!

Fucking great.

it was a good one tho :sunglasses:

So pissed i missed this.

Ha ha, everyone wants back in now eh?.

Not hearing any complaints which is good, you guys are definitely getting fitter that’s for sure.

Can’t wait til daylight savings and summer, this’ll be big again.