Wisemans Ferry Gravel Grind 2015!

Ive got a pair of Mavic Cosmics (circa 1996) and Atlanta '96 Campy Wheelset (circa…lolz) sitting under the house if needed Lorday…?

…any ideas about the pace btw? Leisurly or …? Haven’t done a longish ride so far on the bike I’m planning to ride and am still figuring out how it feels.

Depends if Dan (Flammable Thinker) is leading or not… i imagine the total ride will probably be around 27/28ish avg pace? At least last time i rode that area that’s what I did.

Probs even a bit more leisurely than that. Might be some ppl on singlespeeds etc, will be some nice scenery to stop and look at, and will be pretty mixed fitness-wise I’m guessing.
Basically, you won’t be left behind.

Bulging disc in my lower back rules me out. Also rules me out of being the provider of hot coffee and cake like last year. Standing or lying flat on my back is really the only position I’m supposed to be in for now…so no driving out to meet y’all.

:frowning:

Dan (flammablethinker) Bob and I are out, cos house hunting. But there should be a FoApartment soon.

Good planning guys.

Avymetal is now uninvited to the housewarming.

Stink. :frowning:

heart NOBR OKEN I can’t make it… If i came HLC, wouldn’t be a smashfest from me - was going to bust out the old MTB!

I’m having the flu and am probably out. Will see how I go the rest of the week, doesnt look good for me though.

Best way to clear a blocked nose? Mountain biking. Gravel Grinding is surely the second best thing…

…true but I’d wish I just had a cold.

I’m back in! Pew Pew! MTB with fat slicks or roadie!?

roadie with fat slicks

In other news, Saturday’s weather is looking up.
Richmond forecast:
Min 16 Max 26Possible shower.
Cloudy. Patchy morning fog. The chance of showers in the afternoon. Winds west to northwesterly 15 to 20 km/h.

MTB with skinny knobbies

I’ve never been more confused… Roadie with 4 seasons 23C/25mm rim it is.

I’ve got a track bike with 20c tubulars if you’re totally confused?

#would