Wisemans Ferry Gravel Grind 2015!

someone big take my #karatemonkey ss29’er would ya!

The Gravel Grind is on tomorrow.

The weather looks a little blustery with the chance of showers, not too bad for a day out on the gravel. Now is the time to stop worrying about your bike and your tyres, check your bolts, pack some tubes food and drinks and get ready for the ride.

So see you at 7:00 for the 8:00 roll out, at Wiseman’s Ferry Park. Get there a little early as I’ll be putting some bacon and eggs on the BBQ.

And if you can update your status for attending on the facebook page that would be great for catering purposes.

Cheers,
Carlin

Pretty sure Lorday and I will be there around 7. Ish.

i might follow you guys in… ill text Lorday see what;s what, otherwise see yas there (Y)

I’m getting to his about 6. Minimal faffing to get bike in car then hit the road.

See ya there.

well i’m rooted.

Also got a KOM before all you kents upload your files ha ha

Super day in the saddle. Thanks again Carlin, champion effort

This.
Also had a nap when I got home.

Saw pictures, much jealousy. Next time.

Thanks for the ride guys, looking forward to the next one (Y).

Thank you Carlin for organising a great ride.

When i left i was so tired, I had a couple of moment while driving/falling asleep. I had to pull over and have a nap otherwise I could have killed myself or someone else. The stocked up on red bull at the first servo.

Responsible Bob is responsible.

Such gravel, many fun, very sleep wow!

How many ended up riding?

I blasted my horn when i drove past you… didn’t realise you were napping. My bad.

Let’s see if I can list the bikes:

Salsa Casseroll
Soma Double Cross
Salsa Warbird (amazing)
Specialized Venge
Specialized cruz
Jonos Primate
Giant TCR (I think)
Carlin’s Clamont
Kyolo’s? Spelling?
Cervelo R3
Caad 9

Thanks to everyone who turned up and made it into such a great day. I was completely wrecked by the end of it, underestimating the toll that the gravel takes. Will do it again next year.