xBBx's 10,000th post and retirement from FOA

I met him at one of the Show n Shines. He was the only guy who took the time to talk to me. I met Rolly too. Although I thought that he would be rolier. But I suppose he was rolly enough.

i met bb at an alleycat. he told me he wasn’t really into doom and i think he broke his arm in the alleycat.

i’m quite fond of him.

Really?

He’s pretty fuckin rolly.

I met BB and he thought I was Nikcee at 1st.

I thought he would be very intimidating at first - but when I met him (at which point I was extremely hungover), he is one giant teddy bear. Although I have only met him a small amount of times compared to you Melbourne folk, my best memories is when he told me knock knock jokes over the mic at Dirty Deeds, and when I helped him out with iTunes problems over the phone - he was very appreciative and later down the track mentioned that I would make a great teacher, which to me, is a great compliment.

But he still goes for the Habs and thats why in the end, he is a jerk.

I bought a seat of him once. It made me instantly 5% faster and more handsome. Best 25$ spent.

yeah I don’t really know what this means…?

if it’s coz I wasn’t as chatty as I am on here or somethin, it’s likely coz I was pretty fkn stressed at the first show n shine.

he might be calling you fat lol

Some one care to share why he’s dumping FOA after 10k?
I don’t get it tbh

because brendan

It means nothing, I was just playing with words. sorry.

QFT

First time i met him (albeit briefly) was at a halloween alleycat 2 days after i arrived in town. surprisingly his voice or character wasnt the first thing i noticed. it was the huge boombox blasting hiphop.

like a few others on here im very sure our paths crossed in the late 90s and early 2000s.

while we have turned a few hair-brained ideas into pretty good events (and a little known Cx series) i’d say his enduring legacy will be introducing me to the term ‘early resister’ (which i suspect he coined and probably makes it even better).

can tell a great story too.

because now everyone is talking about him.

qft. he’s enjoyibg this isn’t he?

i got drunk and hunted endangered animal with him one time, was great.

So if he goes, who shuts down this thread once it has run its course?

The Enforcer

Okay my charity is wearing thin- if no response within 2 days lets lock this badboy down… What you reckon??

I think I first met Brendan at the 2013 pre roubaix mixer,
He actually came up and introduced himself and introduced a lot of the other mlb FOA crowd.
It’s amazing how so many of us grew up so far apart but all have so much in common yet some of my longest friends I have so little in common with.
I guess Brendan has always come across as such a strong moral/political and guiding figure on here and in life and that’s something that is a minority where I grew up in my generation and it’s honestly something that has changed hugely in my life since moving away and traveling,
it’s honestly guys like him that have impacts on generations larger than they will ever know wether it be anti racist/sexist stance or encouraging people to step out of their comfort zone and get into racing.
I would out dought say that my peers and friends like Brendan will have a greater impact on my life than any politician will.
Do I agree with every thing he says? No but I get the general idea
Oh and he has impeccable dress sense as every where I go we are dressed the same.