The 'what you've done to your bike today' thread

New b17. Ohh the joys of breaking them in :roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes:IMG20200907200932

Put new gravel king’s on my new wheels. Building up a Ron Mitten Michalo frame. Fair to say 32s are a very snug fitIMG20201004134506

1 Like

Snug.

1 Like

Waiting for a comment from the snuglord

1 Like

that is 2007 tier toight imo. ENDORSED.

3 Likes

Planning on running brakes on this bad boy?

1 Like

That’s what the fork crown is doing.

2 Likes

resistance training

2 Likes

Replaced the small block 8,s on the Anthem with MAXXIS 2.4 Ardent up front and 2.35 Ardent race at the rear.

They soak up the rough eroded fire trails and moto single trails nicely.

Imgur

Imgur

4 Likes

I’ve learnt my lesson.

Ended up going with 25’s to fit properly under the fork, and work with the brakes. Just waiting on an 8 speed chain and some new cables.

Got my groupset on today, here’s a photo…IMG_20201018_222809
Taken on my potato 2.0

Looks good! I find the ardents a bit slidey in the loose stuff for a front tyre. But they roll pretty well.

1 Like

Thanks mate! Yeah they seem to roll pretty fast!

Custom cut 0.2mm brass shim for 26.0 bars in 26.4 stem.

3 Likes

Etsy shop when?

Too good for a shim! What’s wrong - couldn’t find any beer cans?

Also… Finally started using the framebag I got from @ryanryanryan. Fits pretty good, and suuuper useful for tucking phone/wallet/lock/tube/tools etc. while commuting.

(from searching at my phone, apparently all I take are shitty nds photos of my bike - but this one had a sword as well!)

2 Likes

Awesome! Looks like it fits well seeing how it was made for custom geo. Internal pockets were super handy for phone/keys/things that would otherwise rattle around. Good to see it in use.

Beer can shim slips, even two layers. Thought I’d do it right at least once in my life.

Having more than just a cage now for storage I decided to put Ron Burgundy back together.
Imgur

6 Likes

Goals right here.

They say whoever can pull the sword from the pannier will become the super commuter to lord over all others.

3 Likes