The 'what you've done to your bike today' thread

Cheers mate! Haha I’d need 10 more Avantis for that lol

1 Like

Swapped out the 1.75 duro tyres, they were fine on the bitumen but not so good on the trails up here where I’m living. Replaced the Duros with some 2.2 ikons. They’re a tight fit but feel nice.

2 Likes

Assembly day.
20211211_175052

2 Likes

I get the feeling that you’re quite tall.

Yeah, but 6’2" a long inseam and short torso means I’m a bit of a T-Rex for reach so I have to compromise almost everything I own to fit.

1 Like

from Imgflip Meme Generator

4 Likes

We’re twins, even down to the monster size. I could do with an extra cm or two but my long stem and ridic amount of seatpost do me ok for the few times a year I ride it

Got access to all the pre-1991 stuff for a quick clean and lap around the block x 5.

7 Likes

Tried to strip the paint with that chemical gloopy stuff. I regret everything. Now I need to find a sandblaster…

20220301_204534

Handlebars are upside down mate

5 Likes

Aero

finish building it

8 Likes

I put some new 700x28 Schwalbe Ones on the roadie. The Spesh Roubaix 32s which I had on there, and which I bloody like a lot, were starting to perish, to the point where sealant was sort of seeping out of the tread. Bad. Only noticed cos I got a nice cut in the rear yesterday.
The Schwalbes are such great tyres tho. Seated really easily as usual, and are fast as AF.

1 Like

Put some 2.35 high rollers on the commuter, did some gravel. Had fun

4 Likes

Did a Jase but in blue:

2 Likes

Finished my 11s Chinese Sensah Empire groupset test rig:

1 Like

How are sensahtions

They’re puntastic, to date.

IMG_03082022_075727_(900_x_1200_pixel)

Made some holes in my bullhorns for brake cable exits… the Dremel is a bit grabby (as you can see with the grindage worms coming from each hole) but it definitely got it done.
This old tri bike is one of the longest burns of any project I’ve had… slowly making the cockpit useful.

3 Likes