
its been on for a week or 2. H + Son Hi-Polish SL42 rim laced to Gran Compe hub. Gran Compe SS pink tyre. The rear is being built now
Bad photo

its been on for a week or 2. H + Son Hi-Polish SL42 rim laced to Gran Compe hub. Gran Compe SS pink tyre. The rear is being built now
Bad photo
Bad photo…awesome wheel!!
That is awsome. sooooo shiny.
I built a 650B bike. Surely it’s only a matter of time before I grow a beard and start wearing long socks.
But it does have track ends.

Tonight, fit a white Fizik Arione courtesy of Wiggle.

By skate2work at 2009-10-01
Last week, chain was getting a bit slack so I finally fit the Tuggnut, courtesy of Amazon. Mmmm, snug chain…

By skate2work at 2009-10-01
Trashed my BB…crunch!
Found this bike on the street near my friends house, had a nice set of risers on it so we took it off. Waiting for the paint to dry before i put it on my bike now
:evil:
Filthy Thief.
but they were throwing it out
I know its sacrilege, but I ran a rear brake, put a free wheel on and turned it into an SS. I live only 1.5kms from work so don’t do much commuting and I was too scard of causing a mass pile up if I rode fixed in a bunch :-o
I replaced my saddle today as my Selle Italia broke. I put on just an el-cheapo that I’m borrowing off a friend. I was thinking of puting on a Turbo saddle. I’ve heard a lot of talk about them, can I ask, why are they so hyped up? Is it because they are super comfy? cheap? retro? strong? any of the above?
I really like my selle saddle but am not keen on spending another couple hundred on the same model replacement (although it was a present to begin with).
Andy
I ride turbo for comfort. Mines beat to the shit and still is more comfortable then any other saddle i’ve owned.
Bought a NOS deep-v rim last week, got it laced at Hell on Wheels and fitted it today. So the ken now has almost matching silver rims, black spokes & black hubs. Looks better.
Rebuilt a set of Campy vento hpw 16s for my new roadie.
Rode to work in my new Rudy Project Zyon ImpactX Photochromatic clear glasses. Officially the best sunglasses ever: Photochromatic from clear to dark, so can ride in dark or sun in them. Stealth matt black colour and full frame works in any situation (work, play etc) . And half price from UK store. 
Tweaked the angle of the Ergon grips on my XC duallie
Received parcel from ebay :: new SMP Strike Glider. Sh’yeah. Best saddle ever! It goes on the Concorde.
And because coffee and bikes are intimately intertwined - backflushed the Lelit. Made latte. Made another one. Mmmm, coffee.
Pretty good bike day.
one this on evil bay today…
going to look soo sweet on my new all itaian steel roadie
‘the Campionissimo comith’

installed these bad boys on the perkins for the nite… ( they are for my roadie…)

dinted the top tube of my ram when i dropped it lastnight.
high five for stupidity.
dinted the top tube of my ram when i dropped it lastnight.
high five for stupidity.
![]()
installed these bad boys on the perkins for the nite… ( they are for my roadie…)
Well done mate, you’ll never go back to any other pedals after using Speedplay. Best pedal on the market.