... this thread's gone to the Dogs

Ohhh … so cute. Good for you for taking 2 of them :wink:

Staffy Bull Terrier?

Yeah that was my thought exactly…

A litter of 8 were dropped at the RSPCA At the Goldy

Got the runt and the biggest of the litter…

Had to take these two they were inseparable

The legendary truffle hounds (we grow truffles on the family farm), Sal and Shadow.

Both Lab crosses, Sal is Lab X Kelpie, Shadow is Lab X Dashund (don’t ask me how the fuck that happened, I presume a stepladder was involved?)

A good family friend of ours had a Chihuahua X Border Collie. It was a border collie puppy for life!

Cat approves of MAVIC padded wheelbags (hard rubbish find)

Shadow decided to visit me this week whilst I was framebuilding and I had a mate who is a photographer over:

This is going to be a little strange… I don’t have a dog. But I went over to my brothers house and has an awesome staffy that has been by his side for ages. My brother just had his first kid and the poor little dog is being neglected a bit and needs a bath badly, so I am going to head over there and give the little girl some TLC with some suds when my brother is out so he doesn’t get offended. Has anyone got any tips?

google is your friend here.

be prepared, make sure you have everything you need before you put the dog in the tub/sink.
make sure you don’t leave water in the ears.
keep talking to the dog reassuring it.
make sure to rinse.

and normally after a bath they like to run around with a crazed look so be prepared.

cat or wheelbags?

We usually throw stinky dogs in the dam and make them swim back to shore

Both.

Meowsenger bag

Dexter (named after a street I lived on, before the TV show):

Abby (Whippet/Kelpie cross who always sits with all four feet together):

Chooks 'n Zucchs:

• Joel

Well my boys aren’t going to be small dogs gone from this

to this in 3 months

love them tho

They’re ridiculously cute, Mrs. spirito is babbling like a two year old looking at these pics over my shoulder.

Can’t believe you’re leaving me here face:

Thrash dog:

Rescued from a horrible bastard who treated her like shit because she had too much personality to be a show dog.

Possibly my Fav part of every weekend is our family beach walk…

Boys just keep growing…

Cooper with all feet off ground. and angry Rach

Similarish story with my first staffy, rescued from a crackhead who either abused or totally neglected him. How the fuck you can be cruel to a staffy is totally beyond me, they’re the cutest, most hilarious dogs.

People are fucked, I’m glad things like Staffy Rescue exist. The breeder who sold Dal to her first owner found out about the way she was being treated and went and took her off the straight away, which is pretty awesome I think. it worked out well for us too!

My highlight too. It’s our sunday morning ritual.

This is Murph:

Mushroom hunting

Fisbeeeeeeeeeee

Gotta love this dog!

Downhill mountain biking at The Lookout (Swinley Forest) with Amber the Downhill Dog filmed on GoPro - YouTube