Unique car thread

jap steel is where its at

Very fun little cars! The problem is no body likes getting left for dead in there v8 by a little red mazda

Lovin’ these at the moment, the japs built some seriously cool classics

as much grief as it’s given me the last 6 months, i still adore my Kujira, and would love to have an AE85 with 3A-U parked alongside it.

taken with the Bathurst class winning KE10 Corolla in front of Toyota HQ, Port Melb.

9 pages and no Mighty Boy… I feel very let down :frowning:

More Suzuki. Cultas (swift) GTi the 4WD version:

Respect !! 543cc of pure grunt :wink:

2-door hot hatches…
AE82 FX-GT

AE92 FX-GT

Honda City Turbo II

Daihatsu Mira TRXX

Daihatsu Charade Turbo

A mate of mine has built up a special using that engine. Something else, really flies !!! (and for sale)

Khanacross Buggy

No 205Gti - the hottest hot hatch ever !!!
Easily the most fun car I’ve ever driven. Deserves it’s cult status.

//youtu.be/wOfEuKSxQfU

You guys can bark all day about Japanese steel but Euro cars are cooler, and infinitely sexier.
Bring it on.

WHEEEEE!! 1k PAR-TAE

and it’s only fitting my 1,000 post is of cars…

FON22Y’s TA22

Chop-Top VG40

Bozo GX71 and MS65 (just cos)

and the ugliest of uglies…MS63 wagon rear

i only have eyes for Jap, can’t really help it…but anything 2dr is OK in my book.

and as for cooler…a clean car destroyed :frowning:

Ahh … bello.

I was a garage doing some emergency repairs to my old Bimmer and a 250 gto lusso pulled up. A slightly lighter shade of blue than the above and it was just perfect from every angle. Very beautiful car, prettiest of all the ferrari’s imo (yes, even the Dino).

almost bought this last week for a couple g’s, realised i should focus on my other 2 fc’s instead…
(KE70)

I hope you don’t mean the Dino 308!!

Pug 205 GTis are one of my all time favourite hot hatches. But this will always be my first:

Rusty BMW’s have got me by the balls (and pocket) a few times. Some of the 4 doors are good fun too like the e28 (80’s 5 series).

What I have:
740 Turbo

What I want:

no, Dino 246 …

Because even ugly Karmann Ghia’s need love.
My dream car. Type 3 Karmann Ghia.