Unique car thread

That is hella ugly!

Go older. 242Gt rocks and tennis chicks will be all over you !!

I think they’re beautiful

This one isn’t mine, (no photos have survived), but this is what I used to own (same colour).
Last 5 times it sold, it went up in price.

There is one of these parked on the way to my girlfriends. One of the best looking Australian cars ever.

EDIT FAIL LINK

SO it is all about hot rods now.

This is a link to Dad’s '66 VW Type 3 Fastback. I’m a bit biased with my love affair with this one, was brought home from the hospital 31years ago in this, and its always been in the family. Unique…to me definitely !

<<<::: K R U I Z I N W A G O N <> I N D I A N A U T O M O T I V E :::>>>

Link to my brother’s 64 panel splitty - now with more rat, mud tyres and bleeding eyes. He lived in it for while, hence the number plate.

<<<::: K R U I Z I N W A G O N <> I N D I A N A U T O M O T I V E :::>>>

My brother bought his for about 13,has spent a good 5 on it and someone offered him 28 for it last year.

I just drove past that last one on the Kings Highway, very nice

Myself and my old man bought our green split for 13k, we’ve (more he than we) spent 8k on it, and he had a serious offer of 33k down at long reef two weeks ago by a old bloke driving a beetle?!

tell him to take the cash

i inherited a love of porsche’s from my dad. the old sports cars from the 50s/60s/70s are just amazing. especially the 906:

one of the very last proper racing cars that you could still register for street driving.

I’ve always thought they were badass looking and always kind of wanted one. Especially the wagons.

but got this instead

You in any of the clubs in Qld Gordy…

As per my name I am a massive Ratlook Veedub fan and have owned a few over the years but still have a 56 oval and a 56 Split screen DD panel

alot more cash in restoring old cars than old bike so these will stay in the shed a while

this is the dream find

And my 3 fav 356’s

i thought Dino’s were the “not quite a Ferrari” Ferrari??

We agre again There is some seriously shit cars in this thread,
Carolla’s fuck sake,
I told Dylan to buy a 205gt a while back i owned a 308 and a 207.

Can’t beat a splitty. This is my mates.

Went from this (got totalled on the ship from Uruguay - wasn’t strapped down on the deck properly)

To this (the one on the right)

Man after my own heart. You just can’t top these two.

Yep. I hadn’t been keeping up with the news from the wife. Apparently it’s all over because GM wouldn’t release the Saab Automotive name to the Chinese. They were happy to take the money for the plant and design.
Turns out this is what Saab wanted since they own the name and don’t want it going to Asia. GM only had the ‘right to use’ the name to build cars and never owned it. With all the problems the car company has had it was unlikely Saab was going to renew that right when it came up again.

The 205 GTI was an awesome car but it’s now 2012 and I’m waiting to see this.